Jan 1, 2012

Welcome and Happy New Year!

“May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.”             Neil Gaiman

I aim to do all of these things.  I used to write for myself, but that largely stopped when I had to start writing for school.  Well, as 10 years of essays and research for others comes to a close, I've decided it's time to write for myself again.  I've been living on the periphery of the book blog community for some time now and loving it; I think it's time to become more involved and jump in myself.  So here you have it, a new offering to the book blogosphere.  I hope you enjoy it, I hope that I can make you smile, but most of all I hope at some point it encourages you to pick up one of these books and read it.  You never know what you might find!

Feel free to explore my pages to learn more about me and the challenge goals I have set for myself this year, and check back tomorrow when the reviews shall start!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I love to hear them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...